Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More donations, more people to thank!

Some more thank yous are in order! Thank you Jeanette, Jennifer, Lysbeth, Kristin, Ian, and Jo for your help!! The cash donations were used to buy candy (seen below) and a few more receiving blankets. Look below to see some of the goodies I got in the mail. :)

40 super soft, super wonderful hand-sewn burp cloths made by Dodge Boys Mom.


With donated money, I was able to buy 40 boxes of Mrs. Fields chocolates. Mmm!


Some tiny, adorable handmade preemie hats made by Kristin at Dragondreamer's Lair.


And some absolutely GORGEOUS hand printed cards from Curious Gravy.


Thanksgiving is coming up soon!! For that shipment I mainly need:
  • Cash donations now (for votive holders, preemie socks, packaging, and food for nurses)
  • Gift certificates to Bath & Body Works for hand sanitizers
  • Thank you cards
  • Receiving blankets
Everything else is going for my huge Christmas delivery, more on that later!
Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I wish I could have done more this year.